BEST Minneapolis Web Design and SEO Company
You have found the right web design and search engine optimization company if you are looking for:
- a marketing solution that can double your sales leads in 3 months
- a better way to beat your competition while saving your marketing budget
- a cost-effective alternative to Yellow Pages, newspaper, magazine, TV or radio ads
For over 15 years, our web design and SEO firm, based in Minneapolis, has been helping Twin Cities businesses turn their websites into the most powerful sales teams. We specialize in:
- Designing high-impact business websites to generate leads and sales
- Optimizing websites for top organic search engine rankings at Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Managing cost-effective pay-per-click campaigns for strong returns on investment
- Increasing the visitor-to-customer conversion rates
Why Is Your Bottom Line Dependent on Your Website’s Performance?
- 69% of all purchases of products and services will be made on the web by 2020;
- 85% of web users research product manufacturers and service providers;
- 75% of web users make judgments about a company’s credibility based on the web design.
If you need more proof that your website has everything to do with the survival of your company, here are a few questions to think about:
- When was the last time you opened the Yellow Pages?
- When was the last time you bought something because of a radio or TV ad?
- When was the last time you paid attention the newspaper or magazine ads?
If these traditional advertising venues have no influence on you, do you think they will influence your customers’ decisions? If the internet is where customers buy products and services, doesn’t it make sense to make sure your website ranks at the top of Google, looks professional and kicks ass? This is where professional web design and search engine optimization can turn your business around.
Your Website can Outperform Your Entire Sales Team
How many salespersons does your company have? How many calls can they make everyday or every month? How many hours a day can they work? How much does it cost to add an additional salesperson? Is the bad economy forcing you to reduce your sales team? More and more business owners, perhaps your competitors, have realized the power of a well-designed website that works harder and smarter than your talented sales staff.
The days of cold calling are long gone. Ask your salespersons how many times the people they were calling hung up on them, because the 99% of the people who your salespersons call couldn’t care less about what your company sells. In contrast, when visitors come to your website, they already have an interest in your products or services. Your website can pull your future customers through the door.
The questions to every business owner are: have you tried everything you can to
- keep these visitors at your website?
- make their visit a pleasant one and therefore motivate them to come back?
- educate them about what you sell or what services you offer?
- encourage them to contact you?
- improve your shopping cart’s usability?
- attract more of them through search engines like Google and Bing
If you never gave your website much thought, NOW is the time to start. Otherwise, you will be outsmarted by your web savvy competition.
5 Biggest Misunderstandings about Web Design and SEO
- “I am the CEO and I love this design!” – If you are buying a car for yourself, you should make sure you love the car. However, if your company is building the website for your customers, you should make sure that your CUSTOMERS love the site first.
- “We can’t afford an expensive website.” – Many business owners keep throwing away $10,000 a month at a full-page Yellow Pages ad that no one cares to read. A fraction of that cost will be enough to build a high-impact website and keep search engine optimization up-to-date.
- “Our website was built 4 years ago and it hasn’t been updated ever since!” – If you run an TV commercial, would you like the viewers to watch the same commercial for the next 5 years? Web design is about making a strong persuasive sales presentation. The online presentation needs to be continuously evaluated and adjusted to maintain its high effectiveness. Google constantly changes its ranking algorithms. Staying on top of search engine optimization is vital to long-term success.
- “Our website should be primarily about our company!” – You can bet that no Google searchers care to find out what your company president’s hobbies are. But you can be sure that your potential customers want to know what you can do for THEM and why they should trust you instead of your competitors. Build a website that is visitor-centered and you will see immediate results.
- “I have no problem navigating our website.” – Even if it is very easy for you to navigate at your website, it may not be for your visitors. On average, a visitor spends less than 20 seconds at a website. If your navigation isn’t designed to be foolproof, you give your visitors a strong reason to leave for competitors’ sites.